Teach your grandmother (how) to suck eggs
Give advice to somebody about something they know more about than you.
What are the correct tags for the gaps?
Example: You can’t swim, CAN YOU?
1) It was a lovely day, __________?
2) They had a good holiday, ___________?
3) You will remember to call me, __________?
4) Let’s go out, _____________?
5) He has a Mercedes, ___________?
6) We haven’t got a meeting later, ___________?
7) You don’t like cheese, ____________?
8) I’m a good student, __________?
Check the answers below:
This text contains ten spelling mistakes. Can you find them all?
‘A man who is tired of London is tired of life’. So goes the famous qotation, and it is true that the city offers an imposible variaty of activities and sights for the turist with only a few days in this famous capital. But they can be expensive!
If you are on a budgit, why not focus on the muzeums and galeries? Most of the big ones are free to enter, although there are admision fees for certain exibitions. You could spend a whole day just in the British Museum or the Tate Modern. And in the warmer months, save money at lunchtime with a picnic in one of the beautifull parks!
Check the answers below.