flummoxed (adj) /ˈflʌm.əkst/
So confused that you don’t know what to do
We are delighted to announce a new tool on our website, which makes it very easy to see the price of a course. Just enter the dates and a few details and you will, in a few seconds, see a full price quotation for the course details you have entered.
It’s easy to use. On the homepage, select Courses, and you will see a Get a Price option. Click on it and select a course. Enter your Start Date (Monday) and Finish Date (Friday), and any other options you want (e.g. insurance, accommodation, taxi transfer) and click the GET A PRICE NOW! button.
If you enter a few more details you will receive the quote in an email.
We hope this will be useful to our future students. We’d love to hear from you about our new Get a Price tool, provided by our partner ICEF.
Check out our new direct booking fee calculator on our website, to check the cost of your Hilderstone College course quickly and easily. Simply click on the link below:
Can you put the correct phrasal verbs (from the list below) in the correct gaps? You may need to change the form (e.g. -ing form / tense).
get off with get away with get at (x 2)
get round get over get through get across
1) Stop __________________ me! You’re always criticising!
2) His parents never discipline their son – he ____________
3) “I bought you some flowers, darling.”
“Don’t try to _________________ me! You forgot our
4) It took her grandfather a long time to ____________ his
5) It’s difficult to ______ your point ______ to him – he never
6) I’ve been trying to call John all morning, but I can’t
____________ – I think there’s a problem with the connection.
7) The teenager who stole the car ____________ lightly
because he was so young – he just had to do some
8) I can’t ____________ the sugar, the shelf’s too high! Can
you reach it?
Some mixed grammar problems for you this week! Can you correct the mistakes in these sentences?
1) I’ll be an astronaut when I grow up!
2) I’m sorry, I’m not understanding this question.
3) Have you any brothers or sisters?
4) I had a bath when the phone rang.
5) He has beautifuls flowers in his garden.
6) Their childrens are very young.
7) I don’t have some money.
8) I like most animals, but I don’t like the snakes.
9) I didn’t do nothing at work today!
10) I can’t afford buying that jacket.
11) If I will have enough money, I’ll go to the cinema.
12) This is the first time I’m eating kangaroo.
Answers and explanations below!