What is the correct preposition for each gap?
1) If you’re walking _____ the post office on your way to work, could you buy me some stamps?
2) He got ____ the bus in the High Street and bought a return ticket.
3) I broke my arm falling _____ my horse.
4) I’ve worked at this company _____ 5 years.
5) Where were you ________ 9 am and 3 pm yesterday?
6) We flew _____ the mountains on our way to Switzerland.
7) I’m not very good ____ maths.
8) ___ average, men still earn more than women.
Check the answers at the bottom of the page.